- Choose to create your returns label manually, from an existing order, or with each outgoing label.
- Before you begin, check that you added your import account number in Settings > Couriers > DHL Express > Settings > Advance > "Return DHL Account No"
Manually create a return label
- In your DEC account, go to Orders.
- In the top right click Create Order, then select Return.
- The sender address (i.e. the warehouse) is where the shipment is being returned to.
- The receiver address (i.e. the address of the customer) is the address the product is being sent from.
- Fill in the required fields and choose the courier service.
- Print or email the label.
Print a return label from an existing order
- In your DEC account, go to Orders, then select the Shipped tab.
- Open the order that you want to create a return label for.
- Click Add return, then click to confirm.
- You will be taken to a page with the return shipment details. You can download, email or print the label from here.
Create a return label with each outgoing shipment
Using this method you can automatically create a return shipment with each outgoing shipment you process through DEC. You can do this in the following two ways:
1. Using Rules
- Go to Settings, then select Rules.
- Click Add a new rule.
- Set up the rule for your matching condition (e.g. All Orders) and the action "Create Return > True".
- The above rule will create a return using the same courier that the outgoing shipment is being sent with.
- Click "Run Rules Now" or re-import your orders so the create return flag is applied against existing orders.
- Now, when you print your new orders you will receive a matching return label with each order.
2. Turning On Returns For Every Outbound Order
- Go to Settings > Couriers > DHL Express > Settings
- Click Advance
- Tick "Create a return label for all outgoing packages"
- You will now recieve a return label included in the PDF file when printing outbound orders.